Is it worth the hype: TikTok products part two

 Hi everyone! This is a part two to my last blog post about tik tok beauty trends and ill be rating them brutally honest if they are worth the hype.



To start off today, I have seen the Gisou hair oil everywhere! Literally everywhere, my mom even knows what it is. So naturally me and my mom decided to go to the store and split one, I have nothing to say about it other than its just hair oil. The formula smells amazing, but the formula itself is kind of whatever in my opinion, definitely overhyped. If you want a good hair oil, olaplex or oaui are the ​​way to go imo.


Glow recipe niacinamide and toner drops. I absolutely swear by the toner. It smells so amazing and it's in the cutest pink bottle. I think the toner does an amazing job at what it's supposed to, probably not the best on the market, however still really amazing. I love the glow it gives your skin after using it. The niacinamide drops are also good! They also smell amazing, and give your skin a nice glow, paired with the toner these two are an amazing duo. Definitely worth your money and hype.


I'm almost convinced I talked about this at one point on my blog, but the rare beauty blush, I feel like this product lives up to everything that is said about it. The formula is so soft and velvety and blends in so well with all my makeup. I recently invested in an oil-based foundation for going out, and I spent nearly half a fortune on it. I was so nervous about trying it with my rare beauty blush because I don't know what I would do without it, however I feel like it blended more seamlessly than without it.


Thank you for tuning in today :) next week ill make a part 3 to this and will be the final part of this series





Comments

Popular Posts